Top Five Benefits for Chiropractic Care
Finding a good chiropractor is important for anyone who desires to take a proactive approach to protecting their health.
- Sciatica: the European Spine Journal published findings from a clinical trial showing chiropractic adjustments resulted in a 72% success rate in treating sciatica-related symptoms compared to 20% success rate from physical therapy treatment, and a 50% success rate from corticosteroid injections.
- Low Back Pain and Neck Pain: A study published in the Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics found patients with chronic low-back pain treated by chiropractors showed greater improvement and satisfaction one month following treatment compared to patients treated by family physicians.
- Headaches (Tension and Migraine): Over 230 peer-reviewed referenced chiropractor’s ability to help cure, prevent and ease the burden of headaches and migraines in people around the world.
- Colic, Acid Reflux and Ear Infections in Children: A 2011 systematic review published in the journal Explore found that chiropractic adjustments helped greatly reduce colic symptoms.
- Neurological Conditions: Current research being conducted via upright MRI scans is supporting how upper cervical adjustments affect various brain-based conditions.
One of the greatest benefits of chiropractic care is that it is a drug-free path to healing the body naturally.
Synopsis of Research Readings: Dr. Gary Pribble, AdvanTech Chiropractic, 1000 23rd Street Bettendorf, Iowa (563) 355-2378